The restoreyourcore.com and laurenohayon.com websites contain information intended to assist you in improving your health and well being.
The information presented herein is offered only as-is for informational and educational purposes and is not a substitute for the professional judgment of a medical professional.
Exercise For All LLC (“EFA”), the owner and operator of restoreyourcore.com and laurenohayon.com, makes no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the website.
The reader and viewer of the information presented in this site assumes all risks when using the information provided herein. This site’s operators, authors, owners, and affiliates disclaim any and all liability from the information provided herein. Any medical, financial, legal, health, psychological or other information provided on this site is not intended as a replacement for professional consultations with qualified practitioners. If this site provides health-related or medical information, no such information provided by this site is intended to treat or cure any disease or to offer any specific diagnosis to any individual as we do not give medical advice, nor do we provide medical or diagnostic services.
We strongly recommend that you get professional medical advice before you perform any techniques, poses, postures or routines presented on our site or before using any of our videos.
On all our products, money paid is non-refundable unless otherwise mentioned. In the event of a live workshop that is canceled, a refund will be offered. In the event that a scheduled teacher training changes format from in-person to Online due to a global pandemic or natural disaster or other unforeseen event – a refund will be granted no less than 30 days before the start of the training. A transfer to a different training will be available in this case.
There is no guarantee that a user will get specific results by following the ideas in the materials or content provided by EFA. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee. An individual’s level of success in attaining the results claimed in the materials depends on several factors, such as background, motivation, commitment, and actions. Since these factors differ according to individuals, success cannot be guaranteed. Results may vary.
EFA uses third party tools and resources for the delivery of its programs. EFA cannot guarantee the availability of those resources at all times; in the event of any issues with the availability of the content, EFA will work to find an alternative solution in a timely manner.
Please see EFA’s privacy statement at
Restore Your Core® (RYC®) Assessments
- The Assessment has a specific timeline that must be adhered to. The Intake form and videos must be uploaded into the portal no later than 3 days before the assessment scheduled date. Failure to do so will result in a canceled booking with no refund or possibility to reschedule.
- Rescheduling is allowed up to 24 hours before the session. Within 24 hours and the booking will be canceled with no refund.
- The entire process from booking to completion must occur within 6 weeks of booking. It is up to the student to reply to the teacher in the Assessment Portal chat box. Failure to meet the time scale will result in a canceled booking.
- You may reschedule the session no more than 3 times. Rescheduling more than 3 times will result in a canceled booking with no refund.
- There are no refunds on a purchase of the Assessment offering.
- Users will need a stable and strong internet connection and a computer or phone for the 30- minute call.
- We carry out the Assessment call using zoom / FaceTime / Skype or a similar video call solution. When the user chats with the teacher, they will establish the platform for the call.
- Once a teacher is assigned or chosen, no changes can be made by the user.
- We will store the videos and session / follow up info for 5 months post session. We can remove data at User’s request before that time.
- Each teacher administering the Assessment is required to have liability / professional insurance in order to be listed on our website. Exercise for All LLC does not take any responsibility – medically, physically or otherwise for the Assessment offering.
- The results of any exercise program cannot be guaranteed and user’s progress depends on effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions.
- All private session rates are based on 30 minute sessions. Should a user arrive late, there is no guarantee that user will receive the full session with the instructor. In return, if the instructor is late for a session, user will still receive the full session time.
- I agree that I wish to participate in the Assessment offered by the RYC® teacher. I understand there are inherent risks in participating in a program of exercise. Consequently, I have been examined by a
physician of my choice and have obtained his/her approval for my participation in a fitness program within sixty (60) days of the date set forth below. No change has occurred in my physical condition since the date such approval was given which might affect my ability to participate in the fitness program. I agree that Lauren Ohayon, the RYC® teacher, or Exercise for All, LLC shall not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me resulting from my participation in the fitness program (whether at home, in an online format, at the training studio, outdoors, or at a corporate, commercial, residential or other fitness facility) and I expressly release and discharge Lauren Ohayon, Exercise
for All LLC, the RYC® teacher from all claims, actions, judgments and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any injury or other damage which may occur in connection with my participation in the fitness program, excepting only an injury caused by the gross negligence or intentional act of such person or persons. This Release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns.
RYC® FIT (formerly Prime) – Subscription Membership
Please note that unlike other offerings on this platform, RYC® FIT is a streaming only product and no video downloads will be made available.
Unlike most other products and offerings on this platform, RYC® FIT subscription can be cancelled at any time and the membership will not renew at the next payment period after the cancellation.
EFA will not refund nor prorate any payment received.
RYC® Back to Base – In Person Workshop
- The price doesn’t include lodging or meals.
- All cancellations or modifications must be made before the start of the scheduled workshop and are subject to a $ 50 processing fee.
- Full refund minus the processing fee for cancellations up until 90 days prior to a Restore Your Core Workshop.
- There are no refunds for cancellations done 90 days before the start of the workshop however, money is transferable to a future Restore Your Core Workshop minus the processing fee.
- Once the workshop has begun no refund or credit will be issued.
OWNERSHIP OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT
This Web Site, including all of its future and existing content, data, text, images, brand names, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and articles (collectively “EFA Content”) is protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of
the United States and other countries. All EFA Content and intellectual property rights therein are property of Exercise for All LLC (“EFA”) or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws. Intellectual property, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, trade secrets, and patents, created, made, or originated by EFA shall be the sole and exclusive property of Exercise for All LLC, except as it may voluntarily choose to transfer such property, in full, or in part.
The entire Content of Laurenohayon.com web site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws, and EFA owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of Content. The Content of the Laurenohayon.com web site, and the site as a whole, is intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users and/or members of our site.
As a user and/or member of this site or any product or service sold by EFA through this site, you do not acquire ownership rights to any of EFA’s Content viewed through this Site or any related Site owned or managed by EFA. The presence of EFA Content on this Web Site does not constitute a waiver of any
right in such content. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading beyond a limited license for personal use. Except as otherwise
provided herein, none of EFA Content may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without EFA’s express prior written permission.
Permission is granted to the extent necessary to lawfully access and use this Web Site and its products or services, and to display, download, view, or print portions of this Web Site and its products or services on a temporary basis for your personal, educational and noncommercial use only, provided that you (1) do not copy or post the EFA Content on any network computer or broadcast the EFA Content in any media, (2) do not modify or alter the Content in any way and (3) do not delete, change or amend any and all
copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in the EFA Content.
Any violation of the terms herein shall be grounds for immediate termination of any contract or agreement with EFA, and may be punishable under applicable state and Federal laws.
The Restore Your Core ℠, RYC®, Conscious Cardio℠, Essential Strength SM , Yoga Remix SM , and One Strong Mama ℠ names and logos, along with all products and service names, all graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing within this Web Site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of EFA. All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated within this Web Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use the Restore Your Core ℠, RYC®, Conscious Cardio ℠, Essential Strength SM , Yoga Remix SM , and One Strong Mama ℠ marks in any manner without EFA’s prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners featured within this Web Site without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the Restore Your Core ℠, RYC®, Conscious Cardio ℠, Essential Strength SM , Yoga Remix SM , and One Strong Mama ℠ marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and shall be grounds for terminating any contract or agreement with EFA.
Right to change Terms And Conditions
EFA may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Users are bound by the most recent version and may check here (https://laurenohayon.com/terms-and-conditions/) for any updates.
Contact us if needed
If you have reason to believe this site may be hosting content that is slanderous, illegal, promoting dangerous acts or in violation of copyright law, please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update date – 2022 – Dec’ – 20